This recipe has been sent in by Gill Chapman.
- 4oz S.R. flour
- 1oz Margarine or Butter
- 1oz Castor Sugar
- Milk to mix.
- 2oz Margarine or Butter
- 2oz Walnuts
- 4oz Soft Brown Sugar
- 2 level tbsp Plain Flour
- Heat the oven to 200c, 180c fan or gas mark 6.
- With the SR flour, fat, castor sugar and milk make a scone dough.
- Press this mixture into the base of a 18cm loose bottom cake tin
- For the topping, melt the margarine or butter.
- Stir in the walnuts, soft brown sugar and Plain flour
- Spread over the dough base
- Cook in the oven for 15 mins